The reliability and longevity of centrifugal grinder pumps is available in an Upgrade Core that fits directly into E/One® 200 and 2000 Series basins. They are also available for most other lower pressure sewer pump providers as well. The centrifugal technology out-performs Progressing Cavity technology, providing better pipe scouring.
Two-Stage Centrifugal Pump Benefits:
• Provides continuous operation at heads over 180 feet and greater performance capabilities compared to 1hp progressing cavity pumps.
• One pump can scour a HDPE 11, 1¼” pipe
BY ITSELF to a head of 185 feet
• Two vortex impellers handle solids and provide continuous operation at any point on the curve without overloading the motor.
• Can run continuously at shutoff without damage .
• No “Closed Valve Protection” required for high wear components as required with progressing cavity pumps.
Get everthing you need to know by using our online database. This provides everything you need in one single location. Learn more...
The Barnes family of pump products provides versatility, high performance and unequaled value. For more than a century, design and specifying engineers, plumbing contractors and end-users including homeowners have relied on Barnes pumps for reliability and durability. From essential applications like sewage and wastewater to decorative fountain pumps found in the town square, Barnes pumps deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions with speed and accuracy. Learn more...